exedio persistence provides an easy database access layer for java applications. It makes development faster compared to other persistence frameworks.
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and HSQLDB.
- No XML files need to be written, anything is easily specified within your java source code.
- No setting up of database tables - the framework does that for you.
- Transparent loading and writing of persistent objects.
- Easy-to-use search API for even complex queries providing type safety at compile-time.
- Complete isolation from the database, allows switching the DBMS instantly and eliminates SQL injection security vulnerability.
- Comes with a web application supporting the evolution of the persistent schema without loss of data.
Documentation is organized into trails, which show you how to use exedio persistence on examples.
- Introduction Trail tells you how to get started in your project.
- Field Trail tells you what kind of data can be stored using exedio persistence.
- Transactions Trail tells you how to use transactions.
- Searching Trail gives you an introduction into the searching capabilities of exedio persistence.
- Field Reloaded Trail covers all the more specific possibilities to store data not mentioned in the Field Trail.
- Web Application Trail shows you the little differences when using the exedio persistence within a web container.
- Schema Trail shows you the schema evolution support of exedio persistence.